- Democratized Cryonics is a must ()
Democratized Cryonics is a must for a better survival of cryonics patients. In general I think so. So please help us to achieve that. Personally I want to establish CryoQuebec and I have the url CryoQuebec.com
- A financial hypothesis. ()
I think that cryonics is not well supported in the world even if anyone know about cryonics because cryonics has a cost. But if the organisations of cryonics could become a for profit company, people could invest in it and make money with that and it would be more acceptable because of that, for example […]
- Near-mode cryonics: A thought experiment ()
Set-up: In a world that’s otherwise the same, an anthropomorphic God comes to you with a gun and a check, and offers you the following deal, should you accept it. (God can perfectly see the future and is honest.) Dilemma: God will give you a check of X USD if you accept to be immediately […]
- Financial information for cryonics around the world in 2022 from ChatGPT ()
I’m sorry, but as a language model, I don’t have access to real-time information on the amount of money invested in cryonics in 2022 or at any other time. However, I can tell you that cryonics is a controversial and relatively undeveloped field in the world of scientific and medical research, and that funding for […]
- Astronauts that hibernate on long spaceflights is not just for sci-fi. We could test it in 10 years. ()
“We need to fine tune everything before we can apply it to humans. But I would say that 10 years is a realistic timeline.” The first hibernation studies with human subjects could be feasible within a decade, a European Space Agency (ESA) researcher thinks. Such experiments would pave the way for a science-fiction-like approach to […]
- The Quebec population needs a big idea and it’s cryonics, to make it perfect. ()
The Quebec population needs a big idea and it’s cryonics, to make it perfect.
- See inside a facility that freezes people and pets after they die and stores their preserved remains upside down in cryostat chambers ()
Throughout history, people have tried to find ways to cheat death, but lately, it’s a topic that seems to be on the minds of many of Silicon Valley’s super-rich. Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, OpenAI CEO Sam Altman, and PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel are some of the tech elite who have invested millions of dollars in […]
- For every problem there is a solution. ()
For every problem there is a solution.
- The economic problems with cryogenically freezing your body ()
Are you looking forward to one day preserving your freshly expired body with cryoprotective fluids and waiting for revival, decades or centuries in the future? Several cryopreservation companies cater to this option, but how does one fund this process? Cryopreservation is not just for the rich — the money necessary is often garnered through a […]
- I just bought my first real estate to rent, to fund in the future, cryonics research ()
I just bought my first real estate to rent, to fund in the future, cryonics research. In about 15 years I will start cryonics research with my real estate properties. I invite you to do the same and report it here.
- I think Cryonics Organisations should invest in Real Estate just like Pension Funds do. ()
I think Cryonics Organisations should invest in Real Estate just like Pension Funds do.
- Why cryonics is controversial? An answer by the OpenAI Chat bot in December 2022. ()
Me: Why cryonics is controversial? OpenAI Chat Bot: Cryonics, or the storage of human bodies or organs at very low temperatures for the purpose of resuscitating them at a later date, is a controversial subject for several reasons. First of all, cryonics is not a scientifically proven technique and there is no proof that the […]
- I think Alcor and CI and others cryonics patients facilities should do this: ()
Invest in residential real estate not only Wall Streets! Not only mutual funds. Not only virtual too. Real.
- A $500 Million International Project Will Create the Most Detailed Map of the Brain Ever ()
Despite decades of research, the human brain remains largely a mystery to science. A new $500 million project to create the most comprehensive map of it ever could help change that. Our brains are among the most complex objects in the known universe. Deciphering how they work could bring tremendous benefits, from finding ways to […]
- World’s Most Expensive Drug: FDA Approves $2.8 Million Cell-Based Gene Therapy In The US ()
The US Food and Drug Administration has now approved the most expensive drug in the nation at $2.8 million, reveals a Reuters report. The approval was for Bluebird Bio’s gene therapy medication for patients suffering with a rare disorder requiring regular blood transfusions. The treatment is for patients suffering from beta-thalassemia which causes an oxygen […]
- How DeSci, DAOs, and NFTs will change research funding, intellectual property, and collaboration. ()
Decades of Moore’s Law are bringing powerful, mind-blowing scientific equipment within everyone’s grasp—think Fitbit, Oura Rings, and whole-genome sequencing, for starters. Amateur experimenters, citizen scientists, biohackers, and all the other “personal scientists” like me in the world are performing experiments so quickly that traditional science can barely keep up. Weekly updates from the frontlines of […]
- Company Presentation: SMART-TRIAL Announces Partnership with MedTech Innovator, the Largest Medical Technology Accelerator in the World ()
Collaboration Demonstrates SMART-TRIAL’s Commitment to Innovation in Medical Technology AALBORG, DENMARK — February 1, 2022 — SMART-TRIAL, the industry leader in Data Acquisition & Management systems built specifically for Medical Device & Diagnostics clinical investigations and registries, announced today its partnership with MedTech Innovator, the premier accelerator in the medical technology industry. MedTech Innovator matches […]
- Company Presentation: Axio Research ()
With over 35 years of experience, Axio is a premier provider of biostatistics services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Axio is widely recognized as world-leading provider of Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) support services, having supported clients in the planning and management of more than 300 Axio® DMCs across all major therapeutic areas. Axio also offers […]
- Organovo and BICO (CELLINK) Reach Licensing Agreement on Bioprinting Patents ()
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Organovo Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONVO), and BICO today announced they have reached agreement on a broad license for BICO and its affiliate companies to Organovo’s foundational patent portfolio in 3D bioprinting. Founded in 2016, BICO (formerly Cellink) is the leading bio convergence company in the world. Cellink […]
- My opinion: the cryonics industry could become better ()
With people who are interested to be cryopreserved, their relatives people don’t want to sign up for cryonics because it’s too hard to sign up. I think the cryonics industry should be more easy to enter in it, less official. Because some people are scared to be revived without their relatives. They don’t understand or […]
- Cryonics Patients are offering a bigger growth to a country than other funeral services ()
Cryonics Patients are offering a bigger growth to a country than other funeral services. This is a fact. First the amount of money required is bigger, second we don’t destroy but we maintain human bodies, third cryonics organisations receive funds and donations for research. They can also expand.
- For example a tool for cryonics organisations: https://www.beazley.com/canada_en/management_liability/not_for_profit_dando.html ()
- https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/237154039 ()
- A suggestion about transparency for Cryonics Research and donations ()
A suggestion about transparency for Cryonics Research and donations. We don’t know if we donate money to a cryonics organisation for research, if it will be applied to research. So how can we be so sure about research progress? I think people should create an independent organisation not affiliated to any cryonics organisation with a […]
- 28 Billions $USD in 2100, or around that. for CI. ()
In 2100, with 1 millions of patients, CI will be worth 28 000 000 000 $USD in today money.
- Do you think we should do marketing for cryonics patients? Case by case, one by one? ()
Do you think we should do marketing for cryonics patients? Case by case, one by one? What is more important right now for cryonics patients, marketing or R&D? –Jon
- Management ()
Hi, I suggest or propose to cryonics organisations to hire managers for theirs organisations if they can. With an education in management. Because this is the place to be in, when we conduct a business. Or at least to read books about management, it’s serious, be careful.
- 101 new visitors on this site so far..this is great, cryonics will always be profitable and a good business to be in ()
101 new visitors on this site so far since the beginning..this is great, cryonics will always be profitable and a good business to be in.
- In 2050, the cryonics industry will be worth 280 000 000$USD. ()
In 2050, the cryonics industry will be worth 280 000 000$USD. In today money.